Comprehensive Business and Financing Plans and Strategy
We provide business owners with a source for custom, accurate and quality financial forecasting, market research, and business plans. Our business plan consultant experience as business plan model and marketing writers and financial forecasters enables us to adeptly build projections and plans for corporations in all industries.
We strive to exceed the highest expectations of our clients and their investors by delivering the most accurate and timely services in the industry. We empower our clients with certain intangibles, tools, and professionally prepared presentations to realize the funding necessary to grow their business.
Our Services Include:
- Prepare an in depth analysis of your company, including
- unique resources
- market potential
- skills and core competencies
- Assist in developing the unique story of your company
- Guide the preparation of your presentation and supporting materials
- Develop a targeted marketing plan
- Provide experienced presentation training tailored to your needs and skills
- Customer Analysis - analyze existing customer spread by customer type, values and products/services including major accounts
- Competitive Analysis - competitor analysis, e.g., analysis of your own business compared to analysis of each competitor; develop a company's sustainable competitive advantage and how that company differentiates itself; what are the barriers to market entry?
- Sales Strategy - What will the Company's sales strategy be to sell and market their solution? How do they make money? What are their sales and distribution channels? Who are their targeted customers? We will explain sales channels and details such as how products or services will be sold, who will sell them, customers with whom they interact, and who will control those interactions
- Benefits and value of product and/service – we will discuss the unique features and technologies of products or services, but always in the context of customers' needs. Features don't sell products, solutions do. What a product or service does is more important than how it does it. Provide a timeline of the product's development: where it is today and where it will be in 6, 12, and 24 months. State clearly and quantify to the extent possible the three or four key benefits a product or service provides, and who specifically realizes these benefits. Do some constituents benefit more than others, or earlier than others?
- These dynamics should inform a go-to-market strategy, and a product/service roadmap
- Primary Market – efine the primary market need and make a logical case for how the product or service meets and fulfills that need.
- Market Analysis:
Sales/marketing/business plan – show sales and margins by product mix and service stream, values, segment, and distribution
- Define the target market - market analysis should include the past, current, and future size of the market and touch on qualities that will facilitate a company's entry and expansion strategies. Will include an industry and market overview containing the overall size of the target market, growth, and expected penetration.
- Quantify the market - size, segmentation, relevant statistics, values, numbers (locations, people/users) - make this relevant to the company's business
- Explain a company's market(s) - sector trends, growth, legislation, seasonality, show the strategic business drivers within sector and segments, purchasing mechanisms, processes, restrictions - what are the factors that determine customers' priorities and needs
- Explain existing business - current business model according to sector, products and services, quantities, values, distribution
- Explain routes to market: gatekeepers, influencers and strategic partners